immigrationWe regularly and routinely serve foreign clients with regard to obtaining and regularizing immigration documents such as Expatriate Quotas, Business Permits, Subject to Regularization (STR) visas, Resident Permit Applications (or extensions), Temporary Work Permits or /Cable Visas and all other documentations needed to ensure the smooth stay and operations of foreign firms and individuals.

We are also involved in partnership with foreign law firms in advising on United Kingdom and American immigration issues and obtain Visas and entry permits into those countries on behalf of our clients.